View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
Lots of talk about this here. Another phone w/o external storage.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-575...the-lumia-920/

We call that "a bullsh!t explanation to avoid stating the real reason". As noted above, who says the SD card slot has to be on the outside of the phone? And even if it is, I'm assuming there's also a hole in the outside for the headphones, and another for the charger, right? I guess those two openings don't "defile" it?

And I've used the hell out of the supplemental storage on every device I've ever owned except my iPhone and iPad...oh, yeah; those don't have supplemental storage. Especially if this beast has a 12mp camera.

I don't have any issue with companies not putting SD card slots in their device; that's their business decision. Just don't try to convince me that I'm wrong for wanting one, or offer some reason that is utter crap. I'd respect them a lot more if they said, "We decided against an SD slot; deal with it."
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote