View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #2
MichaelJScott
Zealot
MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelJScott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The book is now available in both electronic and print format, though it took a while to get the pages to format the way I wanted. Since Eye of Darkness is a bit larger than what I normally produce (though that may be changing), I had to move to a larger format to keep the page count and book size down. It was just too expensive, otherwise.

At any rate, I think you'll like the story once you give it a chance. Lucas and Avenye are quite a pair, and the mystery will keep you guessing.
MichaelJScott is offline   Reply With Quote