View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
Hmm excellent suggestions weatherman. I'm mainly interested in all the free apps of the day i accumulated. I guess if my dad registers new amazon account those apps will stop working as apps do check themselves against amazon app store every time they start. Another thing i want to do is have him use my prime account for streaming movies but I think i found that option on the amazon website. I think i can share my prime membership with family members. I guess I will tell him not to sync anything under penalty of account revocation

Thanks again
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote