View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #9
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I agree with the others who have posted here. I don't like the idea of "cloud" service for the same reason I don't like DRM -- if the company keeping my file goes out of business, I'm out a book. No thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Anyone who trusts their files only to "the cloud" without local copies and backups is an utter moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
You would probably be shocked then to realize that most folks don't back up their files, frequent admonitions to the contrary.
It really doesn't matter if "most folks" don't back-up. It is stupid not to, regardless of your anecdotal evidence. And you've already stated (in That Other Thread) that users of this website aren't "most folks" because, according to you, most folks don't care about DRM at all.