View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
Hmmm... I wonder if this is something that happened while the battery was at 3 bars. I've another problem that keeps me from letting it drop below 3 bars - it intermittently stops being able to read the external drive. Perhaps things are related.
I noticed that this may happen when you use Linux and don't eject the reader properly. Could be the same thing happening to you.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote