View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #9
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Well, between the total lack of response from Astak two weeks ago Friday when my PPro broke and I happened be within 30 miles of San Jose hoping to make contact, and now Robert "retires" silently with his last post announcing the Plus going on sale 8/14, I think I'll be holding off to see how things progress before spending any more money at Astak.

Be interesting to see if it really appears on the website on Saturday, or if we get some excuse that Robert didn't have all the facts, etc, etc.

I agree. Robertb's helpful and enthusiastic presence on these forums is what tipped me to shop at Astak. Not sure if I want to replace the broken PPro with the Plus, now, or not...
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote