View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuBFrost View Post
I don't remember seeing this but this would be exactly what I need as I presume I could just sort by the column and then send those books to the device.
Unless you are running a beta version (0.6.92 and higher), you wouldn't have seen it.

To find the list of books not on the device, you can sort and select the lines with blank ondevice Alternatively, and more general, you can search for ondevice:xxx. The latter permits you to combine the query with other queries, such as 'tag:coolbook and date:>= 2010 and ondevice:false' to get books you marked as cool, added this year, and not currently on the reader or any of its cards.

NB: searching the ondevice column appears in 0.7.0, which should be released soon. Sorting appeared in 0.6.94.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote