View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I don't recall seeing this will have to check when I'm at home. I'm not sure if this column is a default.
The column appeared in 0.6.92, as the right-most column. As of 0.6.94 (I think) it moved to column 1 and hides itself if no device is connected. It stays hidden if it is turned off in preferences.

It could be the case that if someone ran 6.92 or 6.93, the column would remain at the far right even when the later beta releases are installed. It would be easy not to notice it out there. I remember dragging the column to the far left at some point.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote