View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 03:13 PM   #7
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
Wikipedia:
The term upgrade refers to the replacement of a product with a newer version of that same product, however, it is most often used in computing and consumer electronics, generally meaning a replacement of hardware, software or firmware with a newer or better version, in order to bring the system up to date or to improve its characteristics. The word is also used by audiophiles to describe the replacement of a product with a better quality product with the aim of bringing enhancements to sound quality.

I think we can use this term "upgrade" for 505 model because new 700 model has more features like touch screen and lighting. The main purpose of this poll is understanding how important these new features for Sony eBook reader users.
Don't sweat it. I think most people understood what you meant in your poll.

Although, I wouldn't consider it far-fetched to think of the 505 as an "upgrade" to the 700. Ugh, Sony should have worked harder on the 700's screen. I think they released this thing too quickly.

Last edited by Seabound; 12-05-2008 at 03:15 PM.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote