View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #11
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I have a waterproof bag that I use for my K1. It works ok with my K3. I'll probably get a K3 waterproof cover before heading to the lake and river this summer. Might get one for my iPad as well, just to be safe.

I like reading and the beach is a great place to do it. May as well protect my device. And they keep the sand out. Heck, I was reading in the river two years ago.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote