View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by _pietro View Post
i don't remenber what i did the first time because i noticed the bug?! few days later... anyway, after few tests i can reproduce the problem this way

turn off kobo
turn on
open a book (pdf or epub no difference)
add a bookmark and then add a note to the bookmark
go back to reading (edit: i click the X to exit from bookmarks/notes list)
open bookmarks list, all is ok, notes are here
click kobo button and go to homepage
reopen the book you were reading
now notes are gone, only the first 3 notes added remains (edit: the 3 notes probably where added before firmware upgrade)
I have seen that problem. The workaround is to always close the annotations list by pressing the x in the top right corner. Any other way of leaving it will mean you lose the changes you made.

Kobo do know about the problem but I have no idea of the priority in fixing it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote