View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #19
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Holy crap! To buy a K4B with the official lighted cover will cost $129, while the PW is $119 w/o cover.
Well...like Blossom said, maybe the case price will drop again. It's getting to be discount time of year.

xendula, I was just coming to post about the m-edge light. I thought it needed a specific m-edge case? (I've only looked at it briefly, quite a while back.)

Digging also turned up this:

http://www.amazon.com/Grantwood-Tech...d+lighted+case
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote