View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #145
Jovvi
Connoisseur
Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus, iPad and HTC Wildfire (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
If you don't like the Android phone, maybe an iphone would be right for you. I'd advise going to your nearest Apple Store to have a hands on with a display phone. I did that yesterday. The long screen is a little odd, but not as odd as I expected. I can't afford to buy one, though, so will probably buy a 4S second hand to replace my 3GS which, although its still got a lot of life in it, is starting to struggle with some of the app updates from third party suppliers.

And, although I am an iPhone fan, and naturally think everyone should have one, I think you should also look at the Nokia N9, and windows phones as well. They are all good as phones. The OS is what counts... what will work for you, and what you feel attracted to. But the only way to find out is to have one in your hand, switched on, and working. I think with the Nokia and Windows phones, you'll probably have to have a friend with one, to have a good play. With iPhone you can do that in a store.
Thank you! Yes, I will check them out as soon as possible, as soon as iphone 5 becomes available her in Sweden, so probably next week or so...

I donīt hate all things Android, some things about the phone are really nice, but I am more of an Apple person I guess. I just donīt understand why some people feel that the choices they make should be for everyone. I may check out Nokia N9 or a windows phone.

Clara
Jovvi is offline   Reply With Quote