View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #354
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
ADE Adobe Digital Edition
I cant Delete anything or any file or Formate. It wont except any new books. Old books wont open...locked out..

Error says Not Authrized to do.... ADE does reconise the litirati so I know thats not the problem. O Also says files crupt. I cant find any thing on th einternet to fix it either. Son say toss it but I hate to... Maybe some one with another litariti can use their working reader to transfer files? Looks great battery still works after 8 hrs LOL FREE if the person pays COD for postage LOL Not Techy!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote