View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #668
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
My laptop only has 768 vertical resolution, so I can't see even the full 600x800 - the lower part of the Emulation window ends up in lower virtual desktop. This may sound stupid, but how about adding vertical scrollbar to Emulator window and enabling window resizing? Not feasible? Feasible but hard?
Same problem, different numbers.

Same solution, different numbers.

I.E: Change your monitor settings.
And when your done working with the Emulator, change them back.
(Or, enable two profiles and switch profiles - here I assume you are using the "Only Operating System in the World" since you didn't say.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote