View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 12:51 AM   #32
gteague
Zealot
gteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toys

Device: kindle v1.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I was surprised myself that there wasn't a simple "science fiction" category. Somehow, their FICTION>ADVENTURE and FICTION>TECHNOLOGICAL don't do the genre justice, and I may have a hard time categorizing some of my novels.
i notice i pasted one entry twice when i listed my categories before. the one i inadvertently omitted was:

FICTION > Fantasy > Epic

... which seems slightly overstatement for a fairy tale ... unless its the size of lotr. [g]

there is a FICTION > Science Fiction > [Adventure] [General] [High Tech] category, btw. shouldn't your work fit one of those? and that category nearly matches the categories on the product page. i couldn't find FICTION > Technological as a category on the DTP page.

/guy
gteague is offline   Reply With Quote