View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #11
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Yeah...I'd hope they mean MP3s and cameras and Twitter when they say "frills and features", and by soley on reading they would mean "full featured reader".

Then again, I bet many first time eReader buyers are surprised that all that stuff you mentioned ISN'T a given on every device.
How about wireless connectivity? I consider that a frill on a reader, but I'll bet that many (not just new buyers either) don't.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote