View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mobipocket Creator Help?

I need some help with MobiPocket Creator. I'm trying to make a table of contents for a book. I get the table of contents to show up, but it does not include the hyperlinks to chapters that it ought to.

Can anyone help me out?

(I'd particularly appreciate if someone can contact me with Skype or Google Talk; I can set a view-only password in VNC and you can guide me through it.)
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote