View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #60
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Had a chance to check out one of these in the store and boy is that text fuzzy. I can understand someone wanting to get one of these over the Nexus 7 but I can't understand anyone wanting one over a Retina mini. If you've got money to throw away then I guess that's your prerogative but I would definitely be waiting another year for a retina version.
Not as fuzzy in landscape mode but still.

Some folks are giving up as much as an Ipad3 putting it up for sale when they tried and liked the mini. The main reason is the form factor. Not sure I would do that to tell the truth given the much better specs of the 3rd gen. Not sure what price their device is commanding, hopefully it was reasonable.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote