View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 11:18 AM   #11
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by micomicon View Post
Thanks for your replies!

I realize there is no such thing as "future-proof" DRM. It's unfortunate that publishers have not been able to get their act together on standardizing this stuff; IMO this is a big reason why ereading is not more mainstream.

At the moment, I'm leaning heavily towards keeping the PRS-505. If Sony starts selling ebooks beyond the US, so much the better.
Good choice. The good news is that I don't think you could have made a bad choice between the two. Enjoy.

To be honest with myself if I was in your position (American credit card and mailing address) I would have already purchased the PRS-500 when it was first announced.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote