View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #118
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I had a page flipping touch-screen freeze on a non-DRM'ed book today. I went 11 days with no issues with books and then had 2 in the last 24 hours.

I also suspect it is related to memory management, which is why I think that if you open the dictionary or browser (and also possibly if you put it to sleep) while you are reading you won't have the freeze issue because it is triggering a command which releases memory.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote