View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpangel36 View Post
I have many books in my library that are for others and I don't plan to read. I would like to create a 2nd library of just the books that I might like to read. I'm not sure which of the 3 options to choose when creating the new library. My entire library is stored in my dropbox.

Also, if I copy my books from my main library to my 2nd library, will it double the space used or does it just point to the original file?

Would this be better accomplished by making my books into a collection rather than creating a new library?

Thanks
Copy to Library = A copy
Copy to Library (with delete ticked) = A Move

A Library can/is a standalone (with Calibre installed )

IMHO Some sort of Tagging (even using a custom column) is the way to avoid.
IMHO use a custom column: Text-but with a fixed set of permitted values
Put the list of names into values box. This prevents random names being entered (you can add a name to the list). then you can set up a Filter for the name you want the main Library view limited to.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote