View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 12:24 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Thank you again, Bob. This is just what I needed. I even backed up some of my work files. I can log into them from my work computers and work on them if I need to and the when I come home they will sync up! I am tempted to pay for the upgrade and put my iTunes library on there too but I suppose I have time machine for that and I am not such a huge music person anyway...
I place portable apps in my Dropbox too. That way I have a consistent set of applications available at any computer I'm on. I like the fact that my Firefox browser at any of the 4 machines will have the same history, bookmarks and open tabs as the last time I used it.

Additionally my wife and I use the same account on the home computer. By using portable Firefox neither my wife or daughter clutter up my bookmarks or history with their unique tastes. When I turnover the computer I just exit my browser. They open up the local version of Firefox and we are all happy.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote