View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #11
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I was able to download 133 of the 163 ebooks that I bought from Sony in epub format including some of the obscure ones (including the one that I paid quite a bit for, yea!). Looking at the books that aren't available yet, my guess is most will eventually be available. For example, Empire of Ivory by Novik isn't available yet, though the other 4 books in that series are.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote