View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #15
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
There's a nice write-up on the History of E-Books here.

I personally got started with the REB 1100 (320x480 B&W LCD) early 2003, but also had used a "crisp" Sony Clie SJ20 (320x320 monochrome LCD) mid 2003.

I haven't yet ventured out into the eInk reader realm, as they personally don't offer anything I would upgrade for/to. Even though I love gadgets, I prefer functionality over "looks" (I especially avoid iPods). OK, get me a color eInk reader, and then I'll recant the above.

Truth be told, the original Nuvomedia/Softbook readers "did" it right, just with the wrong (closed) business models!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote