View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:47 AM   #1
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
RFC: Kindle Fire HD

We got Fires at launch. My wife and especially my youngest son have put a lot of miles on their Fires. His has developed a problem with the usb port that makes it difficult to charge.

I plan to get him a new tablet and wonder how people who have graduated from the Fire to the Fire HD feel about the upgrade. I am particularly interested in the transition to the 8.9" model -- is it awesome or just too big?
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote