Thread: Books on Apple?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
bloodlover
Enthusiast
bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bloodlover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Books on Apple?

Greetings everyone. Recently a friend asked me to help her with an essay (around 15 pages or so) about the Apple company. It isn't my kind of literature and Apple is the least of my fav. brands so I know about it just technical stuff. I'm looking however on books or sources different from this, like history, products, logo etc. I don't want to use Wikipedia unless I have to.

Thank you all.
bloodlover is offline   Reply With Quote