View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #12
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
Just as a test, using Sigil I inserted a split in the split_003.html file inside the epub at the place where it was screwing up - at the split between Chapter 17 and 18. It now seems to work fine on a Nook. I only tried it in Nook for PC, but I'll bet it works OK on the Touch too. I have attached the file.
The split_003.html file was too large, or the Nook can not handle the normal max 260k size split file.

bernie
P.S.
I checked the file sizes, old size for split_003.html was 242.9 kB (242,900 bytes), after the fix it was 175.5 kB (175,507 bytes).

Last edited by gbm; 10-14-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: add p.s
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote