Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #83
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Meeera; is this being done with SD card in place? If so try taking it out

Nope, I took it out before I started. And it's fully charged, and etc. This isn't my first rodeo.

*sings* the squares go marching one by one hurrah, hurrah* (They're still going. I have a paperclip at the ready, and I'm not afraid to use it. Or maybe I am. Sigh.)

EDIT: Fourth factory reset's a charm, right? I got to the language selection screen. Skipped setup and poked around, everything looked good. Went to set up: and Kobo Desktop wants to download the update yet abloodygain (can't it stow it somewhere?), so I have to sit and wait for that to happen.

Last edited by meeera; 07-10-2012 at 09:35 PM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote