View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #42
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I don't have a T-1, but when the 505 came out there were a slew of problems new users had, it turned out with that unit 99% of the trouble was not giving the device a full battery charge prior to use.

Good Luck All.
That is the first thing Support asked me when I first talked with them. Mine had been on full charge. I fully charged the second one too. All e-readers should be fully charged when first used.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote