Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:24 AM   #80
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
{**Wow, SneakySnake, this book of floor plans you found is perfect.**} Click image for larger version

Name:	dummies.JPG
Views:	348
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	72615
{**By the way, I didn't know you could tongue type so well on the computer. Nice work.**}

{**I've been looking through it and you're right. This one does look like the coop AprilHare built. I was getting worried that with all the super security and titanium reinforcement we wouldn't be able to get in.**}

{**Well, yes, of course, I saw that and yes you are the sneakiest snake around.

Let me think about this a bit. Hummm... look here at the plans for the backside of the coop. See that? That's our way in!**}
Click image for larger version

Name:	breach.JPG
Views:	342
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	72616

{**I'll start the BBQ and while AprilHare and poohbear are peeking out to watch me and trying to figure out what I am doing, you sneak around back of the coop and wiggle in.**}

{**Huh? What do you mean, what do you do then? You get them for the Great MobileRead BBQ!**}

{**How?!? What do you mean How? No! I am _not_ a parrot! You. bring. them. out. for. the. BBQ! You're a _snake_ for goodness sakes! You do your snake thing!**}

{**AprilHare first, OK? That one will take a bit longer to get ready. The poohbear is nearly done and won't take nearly as long.**}
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote