View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 07:18 AM   #104
tamborine
Connoisseur
tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tamborine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Aura One, Kindle Fire HD
I apologize if anyone's posted this before, but if you buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for $6.99, you get 2000 free coins. I just happened to pick that app as the one to open to check my coin balance after purchasing all the free app of the day photo editing apps. I bought it with the freebies I just got and came out way ahead, coinwise, even thought I'll never play the game. Sorry for no links - have to run out to work now!