View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #94
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoraceWimp View Post
I’m going to stop here now I think because any more discussion from me on this subject will simply end up going round in circles. I don’t see how that is going to help anyone or further the discussion.

At the end of the day, as I’m sure you will agree, I am entitled to hold the opinions I do, regardless of whether people choose to believe in them or not. I’m not asking people to agree with me.
You are entitled to hold whatever beliefs you want. What you are not allowed to do, without objection, is to use ignorance and dishonesty in an attempt to spread those beliefs. You may not like Amazon, and you don't have to like Amazon. But if you support your dislike for Amazon by telling obvious falsehoods, you won't win many converts. And you might want to ask yourself why you can't use actual facts to support your beliefs.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote