View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
No luck with the House between the worlds though, I'm with amazon UK. I don't see it on the MZB website either.
They're only offering short stories via the website. The Amazon exclusive-or-else thing means they can't have THBTW in any other store or even give away copies directly.

But it'll probably show back up at Fictionwise in another few months and you can use the discount coupons to get it then, if it happens to be an old favourite you wanted to re-read. Actually, it'll probably be geo-restricted there as well for UK people, although I don't ever recall seeing any country limitations on MZBLWT stuff.

(Alternatively, you can set up an auxiliary Amazon France account using K4PC/Mac and strip and sideload.)

Last edited by ATDrake; 03-07-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Obvious in retrospect, since it's the same issue.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote