View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
While we are talking about dictionary support. Do you think the new K DX will support dictionaries on the PDF format?

Dale
hm, interesting question... anybody heard anything about that ? i know the user's guide is floating around here somewhere, maybe it could enlighten us (now where was that link...). as long as the pdf is a text pdf it shouldn't really be a problem, i would think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Actually, I was reading an interesting article about how a more expensive product will help sell a cheaper one (it was discussing the Kindle), so I wonder if that strategy is working for them.
ha, that does make sense actually... but i still hope they'll lower prices. that's currently the biggest obstacle i would say. all my friends love the idea of a liseuse but when i tell them the price it's like a cold shower.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote