View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I also agree with you, which is why it was that way originally. But apparently a lot of people get confused when clicking on a second entry causes the list of books to go blank (I kept getting tickets about it, so on the principle of causing me the least pain, I changed it).

This way I only hear from advanced users, who are a much smaller group
I'm glad to see I'm not crazy. I too went through trying to figure out why every time I selected a second tag the first disappeared. I could have sworn it was the other way around. I was just about to drop a post or ticket advising that I thought it was broke when I decided to (like I wish everyone would) read the manual.

So on the principle of causing you the least pain, I think you made the right call.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote