View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
It sounds to me like they misunderstood your question (or didn't pay attention while reading it). I think what their response is saying is that you can only loan it once at a time, which should be obvious. That's not what you asked though.

What concerns me is this part... "You can loan each eBook (providing the publisher allows this)". Hands up everyone who thinks any publisher will allow it.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote