View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #61
tracings
Enthusiast
tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracings ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook HD, Nook Glowlight 3, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Forma
Since I'm always last to the party, I'm kind of surprised that no one has commented on the Font Tuning that's included in the Glo. Font WEIGHT and SHARPNESS controls!!!! Oh, my! Combined with the 1024x768 screen, this sounds like a really fine reading experience.

(Note: I screen clipped an image of the Kobo Glo's Font Tuning screen from the youtube video link on that owly posted earlier in this thread http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud-wR_dVwJY, but I've now discovered that I have no idea how to include it in this post. Sorry!)
tracings is offline   Reply With Quote