View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
why don't you just convert yourself?
I can, but if it's already been done for me I'd prefer it. Fictionwise multi-format and scifi-az.com let you download any and all formats you want... I was hopping Jordan's did too. I currently have a Kindle and Sony... still deciding how to handle that. Either sell the Sony and get another Kindle or return the Kindle and get another Sony. This is why I've yet to buy a Kindle book yet.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote