View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:03 AM   #153
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Ok, I've checked the code and it SHOULD work. I'm also amazed at how close the method you used is to what I was going to do. If we're lucky or if amazon isn't, they'll try to close the hole you found in the incorrect way, allowing its use again. However, if they close it using another method, it'll break both of our code. That's all I'm going to say about it
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote