View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #190
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrose007 View Post
I would like to be able to navigate to that say index.html file on my network machine and be able to do a direct download from said page to my kindle fire through its silk browser. I also would like to not have to keep the server running which if the paths are all created with in the html docs the server creates it should be posible.
I'll be the first to admit my ignorance in this area. If I understand you correctly, you want to serve up pages / books without calibre content server or Apache server running? You might want to check out the Calibre2OPDS feature described here.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote