View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #67
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
I have the EZreader Basic and the page numbers are very small. But they do over write some letters on the right side at times. I have gotten use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

Chuck
According to my experimentation, the page numbers are in the file, hardcoded as in a header. That is why they show up in strange locations. If the original epub file did not include page numbers, they would not show up.

I suggest someone else verify this as my epub files are limited.

BTW the size of the numbers are no larger than the text, and the margins of epub have been fixed.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote