View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 11:09 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraD View Post
Desertgrandma, you are right about starting with the water. We actually did that is why we had 4 little spray bottles around to put the vinegar in. And it was quite effective with my boy kitty. However, for my husband's little girl kitty once the shock value wore off after a few months her attitude became "so what?" Then it went to "I like to splash in the water! Do it again-I don't care!" That is when my friend started her zoo keeper training and talked about the vinegar. We have never had a bite/scratch problem, but she was starting to regularly destroy things in her play so we needed another solution. It worked, but it does stink.
that is such a CAT attitude!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote