View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #24
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkun View Post
My PRS-650 died like in early december. Replaced by a T2.

First of all, before my general opnions, someone mentioned earlier in this post that the browser sux because it has no text reflow. This is an untrue mistake. I'm running system ver 1.0.0.01.02010 (wich is pretty old already, haven't update yet since I intend to root but right now no time to gather info onit), and the browser DOES reflow. You just need to pinch to the zoom amount you then double tap and it reflows.
I said there's no re-flow on the T1. I don't know about the T2. I'll have to try again. It's such an obvious and essential feature.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote