View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #21924
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
*shudders at all the teeth talk*.

I need another job. Badly. SOON.
My biggest worry since dumping my job has been health care. I finally went ahead and got a high deductible policy that basically only covers catastrophic stuff. I only have a 'discount' dental plan but my teeth are in reasonable shape. No vision coverage at all so I just skipped my scheduled eye appointment. but again my eyes are not horribly bad....

The health care system in this country sucks....we should have national health care for all given the friggin' outrageous government spending....but no....we can spend billions on ..... oops .... to be continued in the secret political section....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote