View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Since I don't live in a large population area, it is impossible for me to borrow e-books from the library. Thus I find the opposite case to be true. I can easily amass a quite large personal e-book library in electronic form via Amazon and iBooks but if I want a book that is difficult to get from those sources, I can usually borrow it from our local library or get it on an inter-library loan or―as a last resort―buy it from ABE. So while it would be wonderful to be able to borrow e-books from libraries, I think it is still a convenience restricted to fairly large population areas.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote