View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
chris77586
Patent Pending
chris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughingchris77586 can shake the floor when laughing

Device: prs 350
Looking for a PRS-x50 replacement stylus?

Some of you may remember me posting up a prototype stylus made from a 3d model I made; well here is the final Product! I have 6 of them for sale, for $10 each shipping included- a bargain considering that it’s very expensive to get one direct from Sony. Each stylus is guaranteed to fit just like the original. It is modeled specifically for the PRS-350, so I have no idea if they will or fit any other Sony Reader without modification. The stylus is made from one piece of PA 2200, which is very strong and flexible as shown by this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXgbJ...layer_embedded.
If you are interested, send me a PM. I prefer PayPal, since it is the fastest and safest.

Update 8/19/2011: You can buy them directly from the shapeways.com now. search for my shop under chris77586.

Update 10/9/11: Hey guys, A few changes here. Shapeways( the company who I use for manufacturing) now has no minumum order for their products. That means That you can order just one stylus directly from them instead of 2! The bad news is that they now charge shipping. That means that I'll have to up my prices if you order directly through me, so it is honestly more economical, faster, and safer to order directly from Shapeways.com. I ordered one last batch of 8 today that I will be selling for $10 each, but after that, I wont be taking any more orders personally. It is better to order from http://www.shapeways.com/shops/chris77586.
Thanks, everyone for all your support!

Update 11/18/11: I ordered a bunch of styluses from Shapeways and I can personally ship them to you for $11 dollars each. No shipping necessary ( even if you live outside the US). If you don't want to pay the extra shipping from Shapeways, send me a PM!

Last edited by dreams; 11-18-2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Changed the title and update per OP.