View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_undergrad View Post
My feeling is that in this version (0.6.38) at least whenever a library is given Calibre will check to see whether it has a database file. If it doesn't, it will copy all books into the new library. If it already has one, it will just open what is already in there.
IIRC changing the library path does MOVE the library not copy it. Of course, it has been quite a while since I have used that feature... when I moved my library into my Dropbox.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote