View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #31
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickon25 View Post
Thank you, Thank you for posting details of the Doomsday Book!!! I read it years ago and wanted to go back for a second look but couldn't for the life of me remember the title or the author!
Does anyone know where it's available as an ebook though? I've tried the most obvious sites but can't find any of Willis's books in any digital format....

I don't think they've been published as ebooks yet, darn it.

I haven't read it long enough ago to be ready to read it again - it was gut-wrenching at the end.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote