View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Start and End Fragment references

I've been using Sigil for at least 2 years on many books, from correcting minor annoyances on retail books, to the final finishing of a few scanned books I've done, and I've never once seen this added to any code by Sigil.

Right now I'm putting together a few pages of schedules in an epub that I'm pretty much doing manually. I'm doing a lot of editing in the Book View (which I've done a lot in the past as well without this problem).

But I keep getting these references to "fragments" in the code view and I have no idea why. There doesn't seem to be any one thing that consistently causes it to happen, at least I can't find a common cause. It will sometimes be listed as:

<!--StartFragment--><!--EndFragment-->

And sometimes it will have some, even a lot of, text between the Start and End statements.

I'm using Sigil 0.7.2, and as I said, I've never seen this happen before this epub. What did I mess up?
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote